1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
Process Support – Setting and refining the processes
Often the need to quickly adjust process can miss a few basic principles. Let our Process Experts step you through your process and find the optimum solution for your package and machine.
Case study example:
Several variables contributed to a PET bottle expansion-related performance problem.
Machine: Sidel Universal 34 Application: carbonated soft drink
Solution: Three-pronged approach
- 18 fewer lamps were used to produce the package
- Heat profile was changed
- Start-up parameters adjusted (same bottle at start-up and running state)
Results and Economics:
- Improved overall performance
- 15% improvement in line efficiency
- Labeler problems minimized
- Reduced the scrap
Additional benefits: Reduced watt hours per bottle from 4.2 to 3.42