1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
New Lines – Confused and concerned about new installations?
Who can you use to independently and objectively assess when new equipment is specified, evalauted and then installed? In addtion, who can manage the entire effort from concept to production stabilization. PTI's experienced program managers can provide this level of support and guidance.
Case study Example:
Issue: The plant installed a new line to produce eight different types of bottles. It was determined that this line was one of the company’s worst, across all sites, when comparing line to line efficiency.
Solution: New tools and reports were developed to address problems.
- The production team became stronger and a problem solving environment was created.
- All team members accepted responsibility for action items and implemented the solutions.
Economics: Improved performance
- Line efficiency was improved from 41% to 83.2%.
- Reduced quality complaints; improved overall working environment.
- This improvement has been maintained and has carried over into other projects and initiatives.