1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
RESIN BENCHMARKING PROGRAMS
Our wide-ranging capabiliites can be used to characterize your resins in numerous ways to determine physical, mechanical, and chemical attributes. Examples of our analytical testing measurement capabilities include:
- Acetaldehyde content and generation rates
- Carboxyl end group (CEG) analysis
- Color and haze
- Density, melting and crystallization behavior
- Intrinsic viscosity
- Melt flow curves
- Natural stretch ratio (areal planar strain) using PTI's Freeblow Device
- Tensile and yield modulus
When made into bottles, additional testing can include vertical load, burst strength, creep, drop impact, environmental stress cracking, coefficient of friction, O2 and CO2 permeation testing.