1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
Simplifying torque testing for closures/cappers
Plastic Technologies, Inc. ergonomically-designed TorqTraQ® device simplifies torque testing on both closures and cappers, while also improving accuracy and minimizing downtime.
Unlike traditional torque metering units that typically are heavier bench models, the lightweight, portable TorqTraQ® device has been designed for maximum flexibility.
TorqTraQ® device features
- Measure closure removal torque
- Hand-apply closures to a known torque
- Measure application torque of capper headsets
- Uses custom chucks to engage with closure
- Test occurs at the closure
- Eliminates the operator's hand squeezing the closure
- Patented ergonomic design; comfortable test for the operator
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Stores 250 readings internally
- Configurable alarm thresholds
- Standard USB connectivity
- Export data to spreadsheet
- Archive data locally
- Device validation feature
More about the TorqTraQ® device