1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
PTI offers expert training
Regardless of your plastic packaging area of interest, odds are that Plastic Technologies, Inc. (PTI) already has a training module that can benefit you and/or your employees.
Course instructors are industry experts with many years of experience in their respective fields. Most seminars are conducted in small group classroom style which allows for interaction, networking and practical application sessions. Most programs can be offered in our facility or yours.
Download our training infographic. It provides a brief overview of all PTI training programs.
Additionally, we can customize a program to meet your exact needs. To find out more about our specific courses, please click on the titles below. Brochures for all trainings are available in the resource library.
- Technology and Application of PET
- Plastic Packaging for Hot-Fill / Aseptic Beverages
- Thin Wall Barrier Packaging
- Operator training: PET Processing
PTI can provide customized training based on your company’s needs and objectives. Additional subject areas include:
- Packaging design and development
- Aseptic packaging
- Resin production, chemical processing, advanced material drying
- How the recycling value chain works (including processing and regulatory aspects)
- Barrier technologies and applications
- Oriented polypropylene container development and processing
- Biopolymers for packaging applications
Scheduled Training Sessions / Courses
|2017 Training Schedule at-a-Glance for courses offered in the USA|
|June 6||June 8||Technology and Application of PET||PTI-US|
|October 10||October 12||Technology and Application of PET||PTI-US|
|October 24||October 26||Plastic Packaging for Hot-Fill / Aseptic Beverages||PTI-US|
|December 5||December 7||Technology and Application of PET||PTI-US|
|2017 Training Schedule at-a-Glance for courses offered in the Europe|
|June 13||June 14||Thin Wall Packaging Training||PTI-EU|
|November 27||November 28||Technology and Application of PET (1.5 days)||PTI-EU|
|November 29||Barrier Technology||PTI-EU|
|November 30||Aseptic Packaging Technology||PTI-EU|