1440 Timberwolf Drive
PO Box 964
Holland, OH 43528-0964 USA
Find the latest white papers, technical articles or flyers by accessing this library.
INJECTION MOLDING AND PLASTICS PROCESSING TECHNICIAN
Date posted: October 4, 2016
Reports to: Injection Molding Supervisor
- Assemble and install tooling/mold components for a range of machinery.
- Optimize injection molding and other processes according to work instruction and/or quality expectations.
- Perform a range of quality control inspections and document results.
- Communicate project related and other observations both written and verbally to project engineers, supervisor, peers, and others.
- Conduct routine maintenance on a range of plastic processing and related equipment.
- Maintain and improve cleanliness and organization of various equipment and workspaces on a daily basis.
Qualifications include injection molding knowledge, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, dependability, flexibility and excellent communication. Experience with quality, blow molding or extrusion is a plus. Fluent in Spanish or other languages preferred.
Anyone interested in this opportunity please email Missy Otterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date posted: September 30, 2016
Phoenix Technologies International LLC (A PTI Company) is looking for an experienced accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting and transaction processing. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information. The manager is also expected to bring to light operational cost issues in a timely way and to actively engage with management to improve efficiencies. Responsibilities are to manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department (Staff of 2).
- Execute month and end year closings, oversee accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish/create and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and manage annual audits and tax returns
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and efficiencies
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Train and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Work with Operations Management on reporting and financial analysis
- Work with Senior Management on manufacturing and plant issues
- Proven working experience as an Accounting Manager or equivalent
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Manufacturing accounting experience
- Experience creating and documenting accounting processes and procedures
- A change agent and comfortable implementing new processes
- Experience evaluating and implementing ERP systems
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years Plant Accounting experience
Interested candidates should contact Mike Dennis at email@example.com
Packaging PROJECT ENGINEER
Plastic Technologies, Inc., the leading independent research and development company for rigid plastic packages, is seeking a Packaging Project Engineer to execute project leadership of complex packaging and plastic analysis projects, drive packaging qualification and characterization projects, and develop new plastics and packaging testing and materials characterization applications.
Qualifications include a high level of technical experience in polymeric materials characterization and processing, needs to be able to collaborate and maintain cross-departmental relationships and have strong communication skills.
BA, BS, or MS in chemistry, science, engineering, or technology, with a minimum of five years of technical experience in problem analysis and solution and serving customers.
Interested candidates please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or fax.